Top 10 Activities To Do This Summer in Toronto
Summer's here and it’s the perfect time to spend some quality family time in the city! Toronto offers fun and exciting activities for not only young adults but for the little ones as well. From catching a baseball game to spending the entire day at the infamous Canada’s Wonderland, Toronto has it all.
Here at Poco Mono, we want you and your family to have a summer filled with adventures and long-lasting memories! With that being said, we have compiled a list of top 10 activities to do this summer in Toronto:
1) Experience Toronto Island’s Centreville Amusement Park
Alike to Wonderland, this amusement park offers everything from small rides to cotton candy. Centreville, however, is perfect for the little ones who feel a little intimated by the big rides at Wonderland.
2) Catch a Blue Jays game at the Rogers Centre
Summer is the perfect time to catch a baseball game with the family at the Rogers Centre. Enjoy the lovely summer weather straight from your seats with snacks of your choice!
3) Visit the dinosaurs at the ROM
Travel to the Royal Ontario Museum for a journey through history, exploring ancient artefacts and dinosaur bones! Click here to see what the ROM is offering for kids and families this summer.
4) Head to Bluffer’s Beach for a cool dip
With the summer comes hot weather! Head down to this family-favourite beach for a cool down on the perfect sunny day.
5) Let your kids’ curiosity run wild at Kensington Market
Known for its unique and quirky touch, Kensington Market is the perfect place to take your kids to and roam the art-filled streets for amazing photo-ops!
6) Get ready for the CNE! Arriving August 17th until September 3
Mark your calendars because Toronto’s favourite exhibition is coming to town. The CNE is set to arrive August 17th and will feature incredible rides, food and shopping opportunities. See ticket information here.
7) Take the kids to Toronto’s Rec Room for a day of sensory overload!
From endless gaming adventures to delicious in-house food, Toronto’s Rec Room is an all-ages social playground until 11pm
8) Spend the day at Canada’s Wonderland for a fun-packed day of adventures with the family!
Make the drive out to Canada’s Wonderland for an all-ages adventure. From the Kids Zone to the amusement park’s waterpark, there is something enjoyable for every member of the family. Grab your tickets here!
9) Head to the Toronto Zoo this summer to visit their friendly residents!
Take the family to the Toronto Zoo for a day of fun activities, from exploring the discovery zone to feeding your favourite animals!
10) Take the family to the Ontario Science Centre for some fun and interactive hands-on exhibitions!
Get in the mood for a day of fun and interactive exhibitions available at the Ontario Science Centre. Here, you can experience more than 500 interactive activities as well as IMAX® feature films! See ticket information here.